Interim Executive Solutions offers nonprofit organizations the following categories of services:
Interim Executive Directors
IES provides interim executive directors for nonprofit organizations. Typical engagements range from three to nine months. Our team of senior, experienced executives bring a strong commitment to supporting nonprofits and experience in the arts, human services, housing, environmental improvement, youth services, elder services, workforce development, historic preservation and more.
Technical Resources & Services Consulting
Through our “Non Profit Transitions” department, Interim Executive Solutions offers a number of technical resources and consulting services to our clients.
- Executive Advisor Services
- Succession Planning
- Board Governance
- Strategic Planning & Facilitation
- Capacity Building
- Dashboard for Data Reporting
- Administration & Finance
- Strategic Restructuring, Consolidations
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Development
- Program & Performance Assessment
- Staff Training and Performance Improvement
- Development & Grant Writing
- IT Assessment
- Planning & Maintenance for Facilities and Properties
Here are some specific examples of engagements:
- Finance – Financial statement analysis for non-finance types
- Planning – Basic strategic and annual operating plan development
- Facilitation – Retreats or workshops for Board members
- Infrastructure Assessment – Determine unmet maintenance needs. Assess value of physical assets owned to explore potential revenue opportunities.
- Mergers, Acquisitions or Collaborations – Help Boards assess the potential for merging, acquiring a related nonprofit or consolidating services with another organization.
In addition to providing interim executive directors, we offer a stellar team of technical experts who can help unravel those knotty problems that hold nonprofits back from mission success.
Special Concerns? We’d like to help! Contact us to discuss your challenge.
Phone: 617-299-9865 or 617-501-5471
Learn how IES can help your nonprofit organization today!