Having worked with over 60 nonprofits from New England through DC and beyond over the last year, mostly in the capacity of interim EDs, Interim Executive Solutions Associates and Partners are helping many nonprofits be more sustainable, resilient and effective in achieving their missions.
Connect with us at one of these workshops and conferences to learn what you might do to increase your organization’s resilience and sustainability during a time of transition.
- October 2, 8-5, visit our table at the Providers’ Council Convention, Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA
- October 12, 2:10-3:15, learn about Preparing for and Navigating Executive Leadership Transitions at NYCON’s Camp Finance at The Sagamore Resort, Bolton Landing, New York
- October 19, 10:45-11:45 at the Mass Nonprofit Network Conference, hear us share insights on Resilience: Preparing your Nonprofit for the Unplanned at DCU Center, Worcester, MA
- October 19, 8:30-2:30, visit our table at the Mass Nonprofit Network Conference, DCU Center, Worcester, MA
- November 1, 9-6, meet us at the Nonprofit New York Annual Conference at the Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice, New York
If you are unable to make these events, or if you would like to learn more about the impact that interim leadership is having for our clients, contact us for a free consultation.